Mason District BRAC 133 Task Force
January 24, 2011 Agenda
Welcome and Introductions
Chairman Sharon Bulova, Fairfax County Board of Supervisors
Mason District Supervisor Penny Gross
Objective of the Task Force
Review and offer recommendations to address the potential adverse effects of commuter traffic and overparking on neighborhood streets anticipated with the U.S. Department of Defense’s Base Realignment and Closure (BRAC 133, Mark Center).
- Selection of Task Force Chairman and Responsibilities
Overview and Discussion about Areas Affected by Commuter Traffic and
- Mark Canale, Fairfax County BRAC Coordinator, FCDOT – Transportation Update
- Tom Burke, Senior Transportation Planner, FCDOT – Route 236/Little River Turnpike Transportation Study Update
- Maria Turner, Senior Transportation Planner, FCDOT – Residential Permit Parking Districts
- Seyed Nabavi, Project Manager and Liaison to I-95/395 HOT Lanes Project
- Topics to Discuss at February 28 Meeting
Dates: Monday, February 28; Monday, March 28; and Monday, April 25, 2011
Time: 7 p.m.
Location: Mason District Governmental Center
6507 Columbia Pike
Annandale, Virginia 22003
FCDOT = Fairfax County Department of Transportation
NOTE: A change to the original dates was proposed by the Task Force Chairman with the next meeting tentatively scheduled for March 1.