Mason District BRAC 133 Task Force
November 1, 2011 Agenda
Welcome and Introductions
Barry Wilson, Task Force Chairman
Objective of the Task Force
Review and offer recommendations to address the potential adverse effects of commuter traffic and overparking on neighborhood streets anticipated with the U.S. Department of Defense’s Base Realignment and Closure (BRAC 133, Mark Center).
Laura Miller, BRAC Coordinator, FCDOT - Update about Recent
- Governor’s Mark Center Task Force
- Department of Rail and Public Transportation SuperNova Study
- Tom Burke, Senior Transportation Planner, FCDOT – Finalize Prioritization of Spot Improvements in Fairfax County to Mitigate BRAC Impacts from the Mark Center.
- Task Force – Discuss Meeting Schedule Past November 1, 2011
- Laura Miller, BRAC Coordinator, FCDOT - Update about Recent Developments:
- Topics to Discuss at Next Meeting
Dates: To Be Determined at November 1 Meeting
Time: 7 p.m.
Location: Mason District Governmental Center, 6507 Columbia Pike, Annandale, Virginia 22003
FCDOT = Fairfax County Department of Transportation