Seven Corners Connectivity
Seven Corners Connectivity Group
Review the overall connectivity of the area, including pedestrian, bicycle, and transit. Develop recommendations, which may include solutions that can be implemented in the shorter term, as well as identify longer term needs. The outcome of this effort will be a report to be reviewed and incorporated into the recommendations of the Seven Corners Task Force.
October 16, 2012
6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Fairfax County Staff and Connectivity Group Member Introductions
- Review project goals/objectives
- Connectivity Group Chair and Secretary Appointments (tabled from last meeting)
- Extension of Meeting time
- Approval of meeting minutes from September 18 meeting
- Discussion of goals for each major topic: transit, bicycle, and pedestrian.
Focus Topic: Transit
- Introduction of Randy White, Transportation Planner, Fairfax Transit
- Overview of existing transit service
- Transit Development Plan (TDP)
Future meetings: third Tuesday of each month
- November 20th, 2012 (looking to reschedule)
- December 18th, 2012
- January 15th, 2013
- February 19th, 2013
- March 19th, 2013
- April 16th, 2013