Community Interfaith Coordination: Homelessness Prevention & Housing Committee
Community Interfaith Coordination supports faith community engagement in the prevention of homelessness and development of affordable housing opportunities.
The Interfaith Homelessness Prevention and Affordable Housing Opportunities Committee facilitates faith community knowledge of and access to services to prevent homelessness and engagement in initiatives to develop homeless prevention services. The committee promotes faith community knowledge and access to affordable housing opportunities and engagement in initiatives to develop affordable housing.
Help and Resources
- Northern Virginia Directory of Faith Community and Nonprofit Organization Affordable Housing and Homeless Service Partnerships
County and Other Resources
- Housing Programs
- Homeless Resources
- Regional Housing Opportunties Support Teams (HOSTS)
- Office to Prevent and End Homelessness
- Department of Housing and Community Development
- Coordinated Services Planning (Basic Needs)
- SkillSource Group
- Human Services Resource Guide
- Housing Support Services Toolkit
Homelessness Prevention & Housing Committee: News & Events
For more information about this committee,
please call 703-324-3453, TTY 711.
Fairfax County Community Interfaith Coordination
Department of Neighborhood & Community Services
12011 Government Center Parkway, Suite 405
Fairfax, VA 22035
Phone: 703-324-3453, TTY 711