Community Interfaith Coordination: Children and Youth Committee
Community Interfaith Coordination supports faith community knowledge, access, coordination and development of programs and services for children and youth through communications, training, facilitation and consultation.
The Interfaith Children and Youth Committee promotes faith community knowledge and access to children and youth programs and services, promotes the development of community children and youth resources; and facilitates communications and coordination to strengthen existing initiatives through communications, consultation, training and coordination.
Help and Resources
County and Other Resources
- Child Protective Services
- The Fairfax County Youth Survey
- The Prevention Toolkit & About the Prevention Toolkit
- Fairfax Partnership for Youth
- Teen Dating Abuse
- Coordinated Services Planning (Basic Needs)
- Human Services Resource Guide
- Housing Support Services Toolkit
- Putting Food On The Table
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP
Children and Youth Committee:
News & Events
- The Children and Youth Committee meets on the fourth Thursday of each month.
For more information about this committee,
please call 703-324-3453, TTY 711.
Fairfax County Community Interfaith Coordination
Department of Neighborhood & Community Services
12011 Government Center Parkway, Suite 405
Fairfax, VA 22035
Phone: 703-324-3453, TTY 711