Community Interfaith Coordination Prevention for Children and Youth
The Interfaith Children and Youth Committee promotes faith community knowledge and access to children and youth programs and services, promotes the development of community children and youth resources; and facilitates communications and coordination to strengthen existing initiatives through communications, consultation, training and coordination.
Help and Resources
County and Other Resources
- Child Protective Services
- The Fairfax County Youth Survey
- The Prevention Toolkit & About the Prevention Toolkit
- Fairfax Partnership for Youth
- Teen Dating Abuse
- Coordinated Services Planning (Basic Needs)
- Human Services Resource Guide
- Housing Support Services Toolkit
- Putting Food On The Table
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP
Prevention for Children and Youth News and Events
- The Children and Youth Committee meets monthly.