2012 Redesigned Online Database Connects County Residents to Human Services
Looking for human services in Fairfax County? Check out the redesigned Human Services Resource Guide (HSRG). This user-friendly, online database contains information about services available to Fairfax County residents, ranging from basic needs (clothing, food, housing and transportation) to recreation and support services. The HSRG has listings for hundreds of public and non-profit human service providers. Detailed descriptions, eligibility requirements, location details and contact information are displayed for each provider.
Highlights of the HSRG include:
- User-friendly display with the use of graphics, links and collapsible panels
- Single-click access to basic needs searches
- Seasonal announcements highlighting short-term resources
- Google maps for maps and driving directions to service locations
- Ability to display results in multiple languages
- Streamlined search results and advanced search options
- Ability to filter, sort, print and adjust text size
- Ability to highlight organizations that accept donations
- Embedded feedback survey tool.
Visit the HSRG at www.fairfaxcounty.gov/hsrg. For more information, contact Keisha Dotson at 703-533-5718, TTY 711, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fairfax County is committed to nondiscrimination in all county programs, services and activities. To request reasonable accommodations or to receive this information in an alternate format, call 703-324-4600, TTY 711.