Fall Open Hire
Monday, August 19 – 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Pennino Building, 10th floor – 12011 Government Center Parkway, Fairfax, VA 22036
Interested in a challenging and rewarding work? Therapeutic Recreation is looking for staff who are interested in enriching the lives of individuals with special needs by working part time for our weekend and weeknight winter/spring programs.
Some of our therapeutic programs include:
- Saturday Leisure – offers participants (6-22) a variety of structured art, fitness and social activities
- Adult Social Clubs – enjoy picnics, museum outings and seasonal events while promoting personal success and the development of social skills for adults with developmental disabilities.
- SMILE – a playgroup that supports the social development of 3-5–year–olds with varying abilities
- Sports and Fitness – accessible sports/health opportunities for individuals (ages 18 and over) with developmental disabilities.
All applicants will need to bring the following to open hire:
- Original Social Security card
- DMV photo identification
- Voided check to set up direct deposit
If you are a resident alien, you must also bring:
- INS Form I-151 and INS Form I-551
All positions are open until filled.
For more information, please call 703-324-5712, TTY 711.
Fairfax County is committed to nondiscrimination on the basis of disability in all county programs, services and activities. Reasonable accommodations will be provided upon request. For more information, call 703-324-4600, TTY 711.