Toolkit Presentations and Resources: Youth Survey Results Highlights
Visit slideshare to view this and other county presentation.
View these videos to learn how supportive peers, families and communities go hand-in-hand with positive youth behavior.
- School Year 2014-2015 Youth Survey Highlights Video (, 27:30 minutes)
- School Year 2013-2014 Youth Survey Highlights Video (, 27:33 minutes)
- School Year 2012-2013 Youth Survey Highlights Video (, 25:00 minutes)
- School Year 2011-2012 Youth Survey Highlights Video (, 24:17 minutes)
- Building Resiliency in Youth Through Assets (10:30 minutes)
- Three to Succeed Video ( 4:31 minutes)
- Tres Para el Exito Video Spanish ( 5:10 minutes)
Visit the Discussion Guide Web page for suggested questions to facilitate a productive conversation and guide a group toward taking action to promote healthy behavior.
Visit the Take Action Web page for ideas of programs you can start in your community to promote healthy communities.
- Where To Go for Help and More Information
- Additional Resources for Data and Research
- Prevention Goal Reports
- Guides and Frequently Asked Questions
This Fact Sheet provides Fairfax County Youth Survey data, signs for concern, and suggestions of what parents can do to help, as well as contacts and resources for more information.
Have a question or suggestion? Email the Prevention Staff for assistance.