TRS is Going Paperless
Beginning with Session 1 of the Saturday Leisure Program, Therapeutic Recreation Services will be launching its new on-line registration system! The benefits to this new process include:
• No more cramped hands from filling out pages and pages of registration information!
• Fill out and submit program registrations from a home or local computer.
• Receive prompt e-mail communication regarding registration status.
• Create an account with your own user name and password.
• Save all participant information in your account, making signing up for additional programs extremely easy!
On-line registration for the Saturday Leisure program will begin September 13th. We will no longer do a mass mail out of paper registrations. Instead, you will receive a notice at the beginning of September which will explain the online registration process, give you a list of public computer locations should you need them and provide you will information on an “open registration” evening at TRS where staff will be available to provide assistance. Paper registrations will still be available for those that need or prefer them.
If you wish to receive a paper registration instead, please contact the TRS office at 703-324-5532, TTY 711 by September 10th.
To log into Tracers click one of the links below.
Fairfax County is committed to nondiscrimination in all county programs, services and activities. To request reasonable accommodations or to receive this information in an alternate format, call 703-324-4600, TTY 711.