TRS is Going Paperless for Adult Social Club Registration!
Beginning January 2013, Therapeutic Recreation Services will be launching its new on-line registration system for all Seven Adult Social Clubs! The benefits to this new process include:
- Fill out and submit ASC registrations from a home or local computer.
- Receive prompt e-mail communication regarding enrollment status.
- Create a customer account with your own user name and password.
- One customer can register multiple members.
Available February 15, 2013, for March activities:
- Sign up for monthly activities online and receive email confirmation.
On-line registration for the Adult Social Clubs program will begin January 7, 2013. We will no longer do a mass mail out of paper registrations. Instead, you will receive a notice which will explain the online registration process and give you a list of public computer locations should you need them. Paper registrations will still be available for those that need or prefer them.
If you wish to receive a paper registration instead, please contact the TRS office at 703-324-5532.
To log into Tracers click one of the links below.
Fairfax County is committed to nondiscrimination in all county programs, services and activities. To request reasonable accommodations or to receive this information in an alternate format, call 703-324-4600, TTY 711.