Chairman Bulova to Deliver State of the County Address
Dec. 16, 2009
In her State of the County address, Fairfax County Board of Supervisors Chairman Sharon Bulova will discuss the board’s accomplishments over the past year and focus on the challenges in the future given the current economic climate.
The address will be aired on Fairfax County Government Channel 16 beginning Friday, Dec. 18, on Sundays and Fridays at 5:30 p.m. and Wednesdays at 7:30 p.m. It also will be available on video on demand.
Topics of the address will include:
- Budget cuts and reductions taken last year.
- New ways to deliver services in a less costly manner.
- Help available to those facing foreclosure.
- An increase in demand for the county’s human services.
- Board of Supervisors’ Goals and Priorities.
- Transportation update.
- Redevelopment and revitalization projects.
UPDATE: The full text of the address is now available. For more information, contact the Chairman’s Office at 703-324-2321, TTY 711.
Contact: Merni Fitzgerald, Director, Office of Public Affairs
703-324-3189, TTY 711, Media Pager: 703-324-NEWS (6397)
To request this information in an alternate format, call 703-324-3187, TTY 711