Public Safety and Law Enforcement Job Fair
Nov. 5, 2010
The Office of the Chairman of the Board of Supervisors, in conjunction with the Pakistan American Business Association (PABA), will host a public safety and law enforcement job fair on Saturday, Nov. 13, from 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at the Fairfax County Government Center. The free event is open to the public.
Attendees will hear presentations, exchange ideas, address community needs and concerns, learn how to apply for Fairfax County jobs and explore a variety of opportunities available in county public safety agencies.
The agenda includes:
- 10-11 a.m. — Display tables and a Human Resources workshop.
- 11 a.m.-noon — Welcoming remarks and brief comments from Board of Supervisors Chairman Sharon Bulova and PABA Chairman M. Siddique Sheikh, public safety executive leaders and a key note address regarding community partnerships.
- Noon-4:30 p.m. — Display tables and a Human Resources workshop.
- 12:15-1:15 p.m. — Presentations by speakers
- 1:45-2:45 p.m. — Presentations by speakers
County agencies participating in the event include the Police Department, Fire and Rescue Department, Office of the Sheriff, Department of Public Safety Communications, Office for Women, Office of Human Rights and Equity Programs, and the Department of Human Resources.
For more information or to request reasonable ADA accommodations, contact the Chairman’s Office at 703-324-2321, TTY 711.