Lee District Holds Resource Fair Sept. 24
Sept. 21, 2011
The Lee District Resource Fair is Saturday, Sept. 24, 9 a.m. to noon, at the Franconia Governmental Center, 6121 Franconia Road. Fairfax County staff representing several agencies will provide assistance and advice on neighborhood issues, including:
- Property maintenance and use.
- Building without a permit.
- Parking issues on public streets.
- Blighted properties.
- Police and safety concerns.
- Traffic calming and street maintenance.
For more information and to request reasonable ADA accommodations, contact the Lee District office at 703-971-6262, TTY 711, or e-mail email@example.com.