Board of Supervisors Holds First Meeting in 2012
Jan. 10, 2012
The Fairfax County Board of Supervisors held its first meeting of the year today, and Mason District Supervisor Penelope A. Gross was chosen by the board as vice chairman for the fourth consecutive year. Sharon Bulova enters her fourth year as chairman. Board meetings will be held on Tuesdays in 2012; the complete schedule can be found online.
Board members are currently in the first year of their four-year terms. The complete list of board members and the districts they serve is:
- Sharon Bulova, chairman, at-large
- Penelope A. Gross, vice chairman, Mason District
- John C. Cook, Braddock District
- John W. Foust, Dranesville District
- Catherine M. Hudgins, Hunter Mill District
- Jeffrey C. McKay, Lee District
- Gerald W. Hyland, Mount Vernon District
- Linda Q. Smyth, Providence District
- Pat Herrity, Springfield District
- Michael R. Frey, Sully District
Also at the meeting, board members were appointed to various regional agencies, committees and subcommittees.
More information is on the Board of Supervisors Web page.