DMV Mobile Unit Returns to Government Center Feb. 29, March 1
Feb. 16, 2012
The Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles’ DMV 2 Go customer service van will be at the Fairfax County Government Center on Wednesday, Feb. 29 and Thursday, March 1, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. The Government Center is located at 12000 Government Center Parkway, Fairfax. DMV 2 Go will be parked near the front of the building.
This is also a convenient opportunity for residents to visit the Department of Tax Administration in Suite 223 to take care of transactions, including those below. Just park your car and take care of everything in one visit.
- Personal Property (car) Tax
- Business, Professional and Occupational License (BPOL) renewal applications and tax due March 1.
- Outstanding parking tickets
DMV 2 Go offers all DMV services, including:
- Obtain vehicle titles, license plates, decals and transcripts.
- Apply for or renew your ID card - available for adults and children.
- Apply for or renew your driver's license - take road and knowledge tests; get your picture taken. Reinstate driving privileges.
- Get a copy of your driving record.
- Obtain vehicle titles, license plates, decals, transcripts.
- Order disabled parking placards or plates.
- Update DMV records, as well as your voter registration record, with address change, etc.
- Request a Personal Identification Number (PIN) to set up a myDMV account.
While you are at the Government Center, visit the Office of Elections in Suite 323. Staff are available to answer questions about absentee voting, your polling place location and other information related to the March 6 presidential primary, the May 1 town elections, the June 12 congressional primary and the Nov. 6 presidential election.
# # #