One Stop for DMV and County Services at Government Center Nov. 28 and 29
Nov. 26, 2012
The Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles’ DMV 2 Go customer service van will be at the Fairfax County Government Center on Wednesday, Nov. 28 and Thursday, Nov. 29, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. The Government Center is located at 12000 Government Center Parkway, Fairfax. DMV 2 Go will be parked near the front of the building.
DMV 2 Go offers all DMV services, including:
- Obtain vehicle titles, license plates, decals and transcripts.
- Apply for or renew your ID card - available for adults and children.
- Apply for or renew your driver's license - take road and knowledge tests; get your picture taken. Reinstate driving privileges.
- Get a copy of your driving record.
- Obtain vehicle titles, license plates, decals, transcripts.
- Order disabled parking placards or plates.
- Update DMV records, as well as your voter registration record, with address change, etc.
- Request a Personal Identification Number (PIN) to set up a myDMV account.
Fairfax County Department of Tax Administration Services
This is also a convenient opportunity for residents to visit the Department of Tax Administration in Suite 223 to take care of transactions, including those below.
- Personal Property (car) Tax
- Outstanding parking tickets
- Business, Professional and Occupational License (BPOL)
- Real Estate Tax (Due Dec. 5)