Transforming Tysons Open House on June 11, 2013
On Tuesday, June 11 from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m., the public is invited to attend an open house at to learn more about proposed development activity, ongoing transportation studies and public facility plans for Tysons. The event will held at Westbriar Elementary School, 1741 Pine Valley Drive, Tysons.
County staff and developers who have submitted redevelopment applications will be on hand to answer questions. To encourage one-on-one discussion, the open house will feature table displays where attendees can learn more about specific topics. No formal presentations will be made, although open house participants will be officially introduced at 7:30 p.m.
Topics expected to be covered during the event include:
- Update on the Silver Line Extension
- Dulles Toll Road Ramp Study
- TMSAMS (Tysons Metrorail Station Access Management Study)
- Tysons Street Grid Analysis (Consolidated Transportation Impact Analyses)
- Tysons Circulator Study
- Jones Branch Connector Bridge Improvement
- Parks Planning
- The Tysons Partnership
# # #