One Stop for DMV and County Services at Government Center 2014 Schedule
The Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles’ DMV 2 Go customer service van is scheduled to be at the Fairfax County Government Center on Friday, Jan. 31, in addition to the 2014 dates listed below. The Government Center is located at 12000 Government Center Parkway, Fairfax. DMV 2 Go will be parked near the front entrance of the Government Center from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
DMV 2 Go offers all DMV services, including:
- Obtain vehicle titles, license plates, decals and transcripts.
- Apply for or renew your ID card - available for adults and children.
- Apply for or renew your driver's license - take road and knowledge tests; get your picture taken. Reinstate driving privileges.
- Get a copy of your driving record.
- Obtain vehicle titles, license plates, decals, transcripts.
- Order disabled parking placards or plates.
- Update DMV records, as well as your voter registration record, with address change, etc.
- Request a Personal Identification Number (PIN) to set up a myDMV account.
- Jan. 31
- Feb. 18 and 28
- March 28
- April 30
- May 30
- June 30
- July 31
- Aug. 22
- Sept. 30
- Oct. 4, 5, 6 and 31
- Nov. 24
- Dec. 15
Fairfax County Department of Tax Administration Services
This is also a convenient opportunity for residents to visit the Department of Tax Administration in Suite 223 to take care of transactions, including those below.
- Personal Property (car) Tax
- Outstanding parking tickets
- Business, Professional and Occupational License (BPOL)
- Real Estate Tax
- Dog Licenses