One Stop for DMV and County Services at Government Center 2013 Schedule
May 20, 2013
The Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles’ DMV 2 Go customer service van is scheduled to be at the Fairfax County Government Center on Thursday, May 30 and additional 2013 dates are listed below. The Government Center is located at 12000 Government Center Parkway, Fairfax. DMV 2 Go will be parked near the front of the building from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
DMV 2 Go offers all DMV services, including:
- Obtain vehicle titles, license plates, decals and transcripts.
- Apply for or renew your ID card - available for adults and children.
- Apply for or renew your driver's license - take road and knowledge tests; get your picture taken. Reinstate driving privileges.
- Get a copy of your driving record.
- Obtain vehicle titles, license plates, decals, transcripts.
- Order disabled parking placards or plates.
- Update DMV records, as well as your voter registration record, with address change, etc.
- Request a Personal Identification Number (PIN) to set up a myDMV account.
Upcoming 2013 Schedule
- May 30
- June 27
- July 31
- Aug. 29
- Sept. 30
- Oct. 31
- Nov. 25
- Dec. 19
Fairfax County Department of Tax Administration Services
This is also a convenient opportunity for residents to visit the Department of Tax Administration in Suite 223 to take care of transactions, including those below.
- Personal Property (car) Tax
- Outstanding parking tickets
- Business, Professional and Occupational License (BPOL)
- Real Estate Tax
- Dog Licenses