Vienna Town Council Election May 7
March 22, 2013
Election Day for three of six seats on the Vienna Town Council is Tuesday, May 7. The deadline to register to vote in this election is Monday, April 15. Voters are encouraged to check their registration status as soon as possible. Absentee voting is underway; deadlines are listed below.
You are eligible to register to vote if you are at least 18-years-old and a U.S. citizen. Virginia Voter Application forms are available:
- Online (PDF) – print and fill out, then follow instructions for mailing.
- In Person – pick up at the Vienna Town Clerk’s Office, Town Hall, 127 Center St. S., Vienna. For hours and additional information call 703-255-6303, TTY 711.
- Request by Mail – from the Fairfax County Office of Elections, call 703-222-0776, TTY 711.
Absentee voting for the Town Council election is underway with the following deadlines:
- Mail-in Application – Deadline is April 30, 5 p.m.
- In Person at Fairfax County Government Center – Deadline is May 4, 5 p.m.
The May 7 polling location is the Vienna Community Center, 120 Cherry Street S.E., Vienna.