One Stop for DMV and County Services at Government Center 2014 Schedule
The Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles’ DMV 2 Go customer service van is scheduled to be at the Fairfax County Government Center on Nov. 24 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. in addition to the dates listed below. The Government Center is located at 12000 Government Center Parkway, Fairfax.
DMV 2 Go offers all DMV services, including:
- Obtain vehicle titles, license plates, decals and transcripts.
- Apply for or renew your ID card - available for adults and children.
- Apply for or renew your driver's license - take road and knowledge tests; get your picture taken. Reinstate driving privileges.
- Get a copy of your driving record.
- Obtain vehicle titles, license plates, decals, transcripts.
- Order disabled parking placards or plates.
- Update DMV records, as well as your voter registration record, with address change, etc.
- Request a Personal Identification Number (PIN) to set up a myDMV account.
- Get a copy of your Virginia birth certificate.
- Obtain an "E-ZPass On-The-Go" or "E-ZPass Flex" transponder.
- Nov. 24
- Dec. 15
- Jan. 30
- Feb. 17 and Feb. 27
- March 31
- April 30
- May 29
- June 30
- July 31
- Aug. 31
- Sept. 30
- Oct. 3, 4 and 5
- Nov. 30
- Dec. 18
Fairfax County Department of Tax Administration Services
This is also a convenient opportunity for residents to visit the Department of Tax Administration in Suite 223 to take care of transactions, including those below.
- Personal Property (car) Tax
- Outstanding parking tickets
- Business, Professional and Occupational License (BPOL)
- Real Estate Tax
- Dog Licenses