2015 Transforming Tysons Open House on June 8
April 21, 2015
Attendees will learn more about proposed development activity, ongoing transportation and transit improvements, potential comprehensive plan changes, and park and public facility plans for Tysons.
County staff and developers who have redevelopment proposals will be on hand to answer questions. To encourage one-on-one discussion, the open house will feature table displays where attendees can learn more about specific topics. No formal presentations will be made, although open house participants will be officially introduced at 7:30 p.m.
In addition to the parks outreach and development proposals, the topics below are expected to be covered during the open house, with more to be added.
- Route 7 widening and other road improvements in Tysons
- Jones Branch Connector Bridge Improvement
- Dulles Toll Road and Cleveland Ramp Studies
- Tysons Metrorail Station Access Management Study (TMSAMS)
- Countywide Transit Network Study
- Updates on bus service
- Tysons Circulator Study
- The Tysons Partnership