Participate in the Economic Advisory Commission’s Dec. 13 Innovation Ecosystem Panel Discussion
Dec. 7, 2016
The Fairfax County Economic Advisory Commission invites entrepreneurs, technologists, business people and anyone interested to attend its Innovation Ecosystem Panel Discussion on Dec. 13, 2016, at 8 a.m.
The event will take place in conference rooms 9 and 10, Fairfax County Government Center, 12000 Government Center Parkway, Fairfax.
Local and regional entrepreneurs will talking about:
- Their experiences starting their ventures in Fairfax County and the region
- The role that policy makers have in the innovation ecosystem, as well as touching on funding, workforce and place needs
The panelists include:
- Moderator: Adam Zuckerman, Founder, Fosterly
- Derek Dohn, Founder and Principal, ThinDocs
- Cathy Muse, Director, Fairfax County Department of Procurement and Materials Management
- Brian Park, Director, Startup Grind DC
- Minh Tran, Founder, Safety Now Solutions
- Marci Zaroff, Founder/CEO Metawear
The agenda also includes a presentation by Donna Hurwitt, Director of Market Intelligence, Fairfax County Economic Development Authority.
The Economic Advisory Commission provides policy level recommendations to the Fairfax County Board of Supervisors on the development and expansion of the county's economy. Members include Fairfax elected officials, representatives from industry councils, chambers of commerce, area colleges and universities, and other key thought leaders in the community.
# # #