Maintain Your Child Care Arrangements
Parents who stay actively involved in their child care arrangement will have better experiences. Children will also benefit from a good arrangement that lasts for a consistent period of time. To maintain good child care arrangements parents can:
- Arrange their schedules so there is time to talk with the provider.
- Visit and observe their children while the children are in care.
- Discuss concerns with the provider as they arise.
- Get to know other parents using the same care.
- Keep to the agreed schedule and call when an emergency might result in a late pickup.
- Pay fees on time.
- Let the provider know how much their work is appreciated.
Attend the next Choosing Child Care Seminar to learn more about how to maintain a good child care arrangement.