Online Feedback Policy
We welcome you and your comments online!
The purpose of these sites are to present matters of public interest in Fairfax County, including its many residents, businesses and visitors. We encourage you to submit your questions, comments and concerns, but please note this is a moderated online discussion site and not a public forum.
Once posted, Fairfax County reserves the right to delete submissions that:
1. Vulgar language
2. Personal attacks of any kind
3. Comments or content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, genetics, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or intellectual disability or sexual orientation
4. Spam or links to other sites
5. Clearly off topic
6. Advocate illegal activity
7. Promote particular services, products, or political organizations
8. Infringe on copyrights or trademarks
9. Personally identifiable medical information
10. Information that may compromise the safety, security or proceedings of public systems or any criminal or civil investigations.
Please note that the comments expressed on this site do not reflect the opinions and position of the Fairfax County government or its officers and employees. If you have any questions concerning the operation of this online moderated discussion site, please contact the Office of Public Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated Nov. 23, 2011