Fairfax County Inauguration for 2016-2019
On Dec. 15, 2015, at 6 p.m., the Fairfax County Board of Supervisors, Fairfax County constitutional officers and the Northern Virginia Soil and Water Conservation District directors will all take their oath of office in the Fairfax County Government Center forum.
Fairfax Circuit Court Judge Penney S. Azcarate will administer the oath of office to 16 elected officials. Each will swear to support the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the Commonwealth of Virginia, and to faithfully and impartially discharge all the duties incumbent upon them as officials of Fairfax County.
The inauguration ceremony can be watched on laptops and on any mobile device through video-on-demand.
All elected officials will take office on Jan. 1, 2016.
Board of Supervisors
- Sharon Bulova (Chairman, At-Large)
- John C. Cook (Braddock District)
- John W. Foust (Dranesville District)
- Penelope A. Gross (Mason District)
- Pat Herrity (Springfield District)
- Catherine M. Hudgins (Hunter Mill District)
- Jeff C. McKay (Lee District)
- Kathy Smith (Sully District)
- Linda Q. Smyth (Providence District)
- Daniel "Dan" Storck (Mount Vernon District)
Clerk of the Fairfax Circuit Court
- Raymond F. Morrogh
Soil and Water Conservation District Directors
Inauguration Ceremony Video & Photo Gallery