Fairfax County Inauguration for 2012-2015
On Dec. 13, 2011 at 6 p.m., the Fairfax County Board of Supervisors, Fairfax County constitutional officers, and the Northern Virginia Soil and Water Conservation District directors all took their oath of office in the Government Center forum.
Fairfax Circuit Court Judge Jan L. Brodie administered the oath of office to 14 elected officials, who each swore to support the Constitution of the United States, and the Constitution of the commonwealth of Virginia, and to faithfully and impartially discharge all the duties incumbent upon them as officials of Fairfax County.
Stan G. Barry, sheriff, was not available and will be sworn in at a later date.
All elected officials will take office on Jan. 1, 2012.
Board of Supervisors
- Sharon Bulova (Chairman, At-Large)
- John C. Cook (Braddock District)
- John W. Foust (Dranesville District)
- Michael R. Frey (Sully District)
- Penelope A. Gross (Mason District)
- Pat Herrity (Springfield District)
- Catherine M. Hudgins (Hunter Mill District)
- Gerald W. Hyland (Mount Vernon District)
- Jeff C. McKay (Lee District)
- Linda Q. Smyth (Providence District)
- Raymond F. Morrogh
Soil and Water Conservation District Directors
Video & Photo Gallery