Jefferson District Golf Course
Welcome to Jefferson District Golf Course!
7900 Lee Highway
Falls Church, VA 22042
Jefferson District Golf Course is a beautifully landscaped 9 hole executive course which features a gently rolling playing surface with four ponds, ideal for golfers who prefer walking. The course offers a challenging round of golf and includes a par five and some demanding par fours.
Gift certificates can be purchased for facilities at Jefferson that make a perfect gift idea for the holidays, and Father’s Day.
Our friendly staff is always available to help you, and to answer any questions you might have concerning the golf course or other facilities at Jefferson District Park. Park attractions include lighted miniature golf, tennis and basketball courts. Picnic facilities are also available.
The golf course is open year round, weather permitting. Fees vary depending upon the number of holes played.
ATTENTION Golf Fairfax customers:
All golfers will now enjoy a 10 day advance reservation window using the reservation button below. Subscriptions are no longer required/offered.
The clubhouse has golf clubs, pull carts and power carts available to rent. Our pro shop carries an ample supply of balls and accessories including gloves, hats, towels, cigars and outerwear for both men and ladies.
Monday Senior Men's League:
- Men ages 55 and up
- Every Monday from April through October from 7:45 am to 11:15 am
Jefferson Women's Golf League
- Every Wednesday from April through October from 7 am to 11:30 am
Jefferson Thursday Ladies League
- Every Thursday from April through October from 8 am to 9:30 am
Jefferson Falls Mini-Golf is located in Jefferson District Park, which also offers lighted tennis and basketball courts, picnic facilities, and nine-hole executive golf course. Call 703-573-0444 x3 for special event closings or adjusted hours
Private RentalsGroup RatesIce Cream and DrinksRestrooms
Jefferson District Park features eight tennis courts that are open year round and are lighted until 11 pm daily. They are available to the public on a first come first serve basis. When others are waiting please limit your play to 90 minutes.
Jefferson hosts various public and private schools for practice and games, camps, charity and USTA tournaments, leagues and more.
Group reservations are available year-round and can be made by calling the tennis coordinator at 703-573-0444 x3 at least two weeks in advance.
Individual reservations can be made year-round for up to two courts, for two hours by calling the Jefferson Pro shop at 703-573-0444 x3. Courts may be reserved up to one week in advance.
Open play must yield to the reservation holders. Reservation holders must have their documentation in order to claim their court.
Tennis Courts are for tennis only. No skateboarding, rollerblading or bike riding permitted. Absolutely no dogs are permitted at any time on the tennis courts.
Tennis instructors not directly employed by the Fairfax County Park Authority must register with our central services coordinator at 703-324-8516. It is against FCPA policy to conduct private lessons using our courts without the expressed consent from FCPA.
1 hour: $8/court
1.5 hours: $10/court
2 hours: $12/court
Other amenities at Jefferson District Park include outdoor basketball courts that are open year round and are lighted until 11:00 p.m. daily.
Jefferson District Parks' newest addition is a children's tot lot that is located adjacent to the basketball courts.
Are You the Next Champion?
The American FootGolf League is conducting the second annual U.S. FootGolf National Championship. We are now recruiting players for the Virginia Regional Qualifier, Saturday, June 10 at 1 p.m. hosted by Pinecrest Golf Course.
- Open to the public, all skill levels welcome, including beginners, if you can kick a ball you can compete!
- Entry fee includes: Swag bag, food and beverage deals and merchandise discounts!
- The top 30% will qualify to compete in the US FootGolf National Championship in beautiful Palm Desert California at the home course of the AFGL.
- Awards for top 3 finishers for: Juniors age 12-17, Women age 18+, Men age 18-45 and Seniors 46+
- Practice Today & Save 25%! Mention promo code PRACTICE
The top qualifiers from across the nation will compete for title of US FootGolf National Champion. Players will also earn entry to compete in a an international tournament. (to be announced soon)
Rules: Federation for International FootGolf rules and guidelines apply. Additional local rules apply.
Now Hear This!
All active duty and veteran military personnel get special pricing privileges for golf at these Fairfax County Park Authority Golf Courses. Mondays only. Now through March 31, 2017.
|Men/Women||Course / Slope|
64.8 / 107 (M)
68.4 / 117 (W)
63.6 / 103 (M)
66.6 / 112 (W)
61.6 / 98 (M)
64.0 / 107 (W)
- USGA rules govern all play except where modified by local rules.
- Keep pull carts and bags off greens, greens collars and tees.
- Do not take pull carts between bunkers and greens.
- Keep power carts at least 15 feet form greens and tees. Never drive between a bunker and a green.
- Shoes and shirts must be worn at all times.
- Obey all instructions from staff members, starters and marshals.
Facility Address and Phone Number:
7900 Lee Highway
Falls Church, VA 22042