Laurel Hill Golf Club Clubhouse
8701 Laurel Crest Drive • Lorton, VA 22079 • 703-493-8849
An elegant 9,400 square foot clubhouse is the site's centerpiece. The clubhouse contains an expanded pro shop, and meeting and dining facilities that allow us to serve tournament and outing groups. The Clubhouse design features materials and architectural details that celebrate the rich heritage of the former DC Department of Corrections Facility. Warm interior design details evoke a club atmosphere. Key features of the clubhouse include:
- A banquet room capable of handling groups of 144, suitable for hosting full shotgun start tournament outings.
- A bistro area featuring an American pub style menu.
- A private dining/small group conference room ideal for hosting small business meetings.
- A full-service kitchen capable of supporting large catered events.
- A pro shop offering a complete array of golf merchandise and warm friendly service. Generous square footage will allow us to offer an assortment of golf retail items - rain suits, more crested clothing, a greater selection of clubs and soft goods will be some of the enhancements.
- Changing areas adjacent to the men's and women's rest rooms allowing for a quick switch from business to golf attire.