Oak Marr Golf Course
Welcome to Oak Marr!
3200 Jermantown Road
Oakton, VA 22124
Oak Marr Golf Course, acclaimed as one of the finest teaching facilities and the largest lighted short game practice area in Northern Virginia, includes not only the challenging 1,456 yard, 9-hole par three golf course, with holes from 95-200 yards, but also a lighted 78 station driving range with target greens and covered, heated tees. Practice faciliites include sand bunkers, a putting green and chipping area. Private and group lessons for adults and juniors are available year round. In addition, clinics, special events and an active junior program are offered. The Clubhouse includes a Proshop and park attractions right next door include Oak Marr RECenter and miniature golf course.
The golf course and driving range are open daily, year round from sunrise to sunset with the following exceptions:
- Facility Closed Christmas Day
- Golf Course Opens Mondays at 11 a.m.
- Driving Range Opens Thursdays at 11 a.m.
- Driving Range Closes at 10 p.m. April through October
- Driving Range Closes at 8 p.m. November through March
Our hours for the course or driving range may change at any given time due to the weather or maintenance. When there is bad weather please call ahead.
Tee times are available seven days a week via the web at TeetimesFCPA.com. Subscribers to the service receive access up to fourteen days in advance. The annual subscription fee is $26. To subscribe call 1-888-325-8808 or go online at TeetimesFCPA.com. Same-day reservations may be made by calling the course of your choice.
Oak Marr's driving range is a 78 station lighted range with different types of mats provided as well as different size rubber tees. A large portion of our range is covered and heated. The range has flags and yardage markers that go out as far as 300 yards so that you can get the practice with all of your clubs.
Short Game Area
We also have a large 25,000 square foot short game area that provides a chipping and putting area and a practice bunker in this area as well as a second practice bunker located on the range.
For a better game, try lessons at park courses
Private and group lessons at Oak Marr are provided by Every Body Golf School, Virginia's largest golf school. The expert teaching staff includes nationally and regionally recognized instructors, and the curriculum features driving range practice, on-course playing lessons and video swing analysis. Instruction is available for students of all ability levels, from novice to scratch golfers. Club fitting, repair and regripping are also offered. For more information, call 703-255-5396 or visit the web site at www.EveryBodyGolf.com.
The following leagues play starting the first week of April through the last week of October:
- Every Tuesday - Senior League
- Every Wednesday - Men's League
- Every Friday - Women's League
Scheduling a Group Outing
To set up a one time tee-time for a group of golfers or to set up a weekly golf outing for a group to play a round of golf please contact Donna Pearson or Bill Green at 703-255-5391.
Oak Marr's clubhouse provides tables and chairs for golfers to utilize either to cool off, warm up or just relax. There are tables and chairs outside on the patio for your convenience as well.
Oak Marr Golf has a small pro shop in which you can purchase your tokens for the range and some items such as hats, balls, gloves, sunglasses, socks and insect repellent. We do not have a snack bar but we have vending machines for snacks and drinks.
We rent club sets and pull carts for those of you who may not have a set of clubs. We also loan individual clubs for golfers to utilize in order to practice on our driving range.
- USGA rules govern all play, except where modified by local rules.
- Each player must have their own bag and set of clubs.
- Pace of play - 2 hours (a hole should take 10-13 minutes to play). (Eliminate honors - institute continuous play. Do not waste time between shots - proceed directly to your ball and be ready to play.)
- Play only one ball onto the green (no practicing).
- No practice swings on tees, repair ball marks, replace divots and rake bunkers.
- Keep pull carts off tees and greens.
- Shoes and shirt must be worn at all times.
- Metal spikes and open toe shoes are prohibited.
- Obey all instructions from staff members, starter and marshals.
- Out of Bounds - all white stakes and fence lines along Holes #2, 3, 4 & 5.
Facility Address and Phone Number:
3200 Jermantown Road
Oakton, VA 22124