Pinecrest Golf Course Outings and Leagues
Pinecrest welcomes various private outings and offers group packages for up to 36 persons.
The Beginner, Mens and Women's leagues play starting the first week of April through the last week of October. The Junior Golf League operates from June to August.
- Day & Time: Wednesday, 7:48 a.m. - 9:56 a.m.
- Eligibility: Open to all men age 18 and older.
- Format: flights based on handicap. Various weekly tournaments and formats.
- Download Application
What is the Saturday League?
- The Saturday League is open to all adult golfers with varying skills.
- There are two flights:
- The Eagle Flight is open to all golfers with varying skills. Its purpose is to provide a fun social atmosphere with mixed formats every week. Golfers are required to keep pace of play.
- The Birdie Level is the entrance level for new golfers. It is designed as a great way to get out on the course, have fun, gain confidence and play with others who are learning the game. League players are paired with golfing mentors to help ease the transition from lessons to playing on the course. Players must have taken a Get Golf Ready class or equivalent.
- Reserved tee-times every Saturday to play 9 holes.
- Access to monthly clinics with Certified Pinecrest Golf instructors.
- Prizes for Closest to Pin and Longest Drive during the golf season.
- Optional golf outings to other Fairfax County Courses in our area.
- Discount on annual handicap Fee. A $10 Savings
- End of the year tournament on October 28th, lunch and prizes included.
- League play begins April 1st and ends October 28th and meets on Saturday.
The league has the following reserved tee-times :
- Eagle Flight: 11:00 am –11:32 am.
- Birdie Flight: 11:40 am –12:04 pm.
- Tee Times are assigned, first come, first served. More information concerning tee times will be provided in an email following registration.
- Eagle players play from respective tees (Men: Blue/White Women: Red)
- Birdie players play from forward tees (RED), and are paired with mentors. (Not Reserved)
- Annual Membership fee $35 due at registration. This fee allows you to enjoy 30% off Golf Sets, 20% off non-sale merchandise, 15% off food and drinks (excludes alcohol), 10% off a dozen balls and buy-one-get-one free bucket of balls, and prizes during the season.
- League Play Fee includes greens fees, lunch (vegan and non-vegan), pull cart and rental clubs.
Only $27 per round, a $42.50 Value