Lake Fairfax Skatepark
[ 1400 Lake Fairfax Drive ] [ Reston, VA 20190 ] [ 703-471-5414 ]
Lake Fairfax Skate Park is located next to the campground and athletic fields at Lake Fairfax Park at 1400 Lake Fairfax Drive in Reston, VA.
There are now lights at Lake Fairfax Skate Park. The lights are timed to turn on 30 minutes before sunset. Lights will turn off at 8:15 p.m. in the skate park and 8:30 p.m. in the parking lot. In case of inclement weather or other safety issues, the lights will not be activated.
- All participants skate or bike at their own risk. The skate park is not directly supervised.
- Directions of Park Authority staff must be obeyed at all times.
- Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children less than 6 years are not permitted in the Skate Park, except during activities scheduled for that age group.
- All participants are strongly encouraged to wear safety equipment at all times.
- Amplified music is prohibited.
- Drugs, alcohol, and smoking are prohibited in or around the skate park.
- Profanity is prohibited in the Skate Park.
- Food is not allowed in the skating area; drinks in closable, unbreakable containers are permitted in designated areas.
- No littering: deposit trash in provided receptacles.
- Graffiti and stickers are not allowed in the Skate Park.
- Outside obstacles and modifications to the elements are prohibited.
- All participants must enter and exit through designated area.
- No loitering after facility is closed.
- One person per ramp at a time; take turns and leave space between riders.
- Know your limits; do not use ramps or rails beyond your ability level.
- Fairfax County Park Authority is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- Trespassers will be prosecuted.
- Failure to comply with these rules may result in suspension.
- Park Authority reserves the right to schedule activities and change hours at its discretion
Skate at Your Own Risk
There is an inherent risk in the participation in Skate Park activities. Users of the Skate Park, by their participation, accept the risks inherent in such participation of which the ordinary prudent person is or should be aware. Users have a duty to exercise good judgment and act in a responsible manner while using the Skate Park element and obey all oral or written warnings, prior to and during participation.