GOLF COURSE RULES
- Only players who have registered at the clubhouse, their accompanying spectators, and staff members of the Fairfax County Park Authority are permitted on the golf courses.
- A maximum of four players are permitted in a group. Management reserves the right to combine individuals and smaller groups into playing foursomes at its discretion.
- At regulation courses, children 8-11 years of age must be accompanied by a paying adult. At Par 3 and executive courses, children 5-8 years of age must be accompanied by a paying adult. Children under the age of 5 are not permitted on any Fairfax County Park Authority course.
- No pets of any kind, except dogs assisting individuals with disabilities or those working with park staff, are permitted on the golf course.
- Players and spectators must wear shirts and shoes at all times.
- The possession and consumption of alcoholic beverages, except beer served under the control and supervision of Park Authority staff, are prohibited. The possession of beer is to be strictly confined to the areas approved by the Virginia A.B.C. Board, and is not allowed in parking lots and other areas of the park.
- In the event of an electrical storm, the golf course will be vacated immediately.
- Each player must have a bag with at least six clubs.
- Climbing the face of a bunker is prohibited.
- The minimum age to rent or operate a golf cart is 18.
- Golf carts are not permitted in restricted areas.
- A maximum of 2 passengers may ride on a golf cart at a time.
- Driving the golf carts in a reckless manner is prohibited.
- Players are requested to repair ball marks, divots and trap areas after each shot.
- Players are requested to refrain from profanity and/or abusive language.
- Players must maintain pace of play as directed by staff.