ICE SKATING RINK RULES
- Directions of the skateguard on duty must be obeyed at all times.
- Skaters may not enter the ice until the ice resurfacer doors are closed. Skaters must leave the ice promptly at the end of a session before resurfacing begins.
- Skates must be worn to enter the ice surface.
- Children 10 and under must be accompanied by someone 16 years or older.
- Announcements must be adhered to at all times by skaters.
- No racing or speed skating is allowed during public sessions.
- Skating across traffic or cutting in front of other skaters is prohibited.
- Eating or drinking is not permitted on the ice surface.
- Jumps and spins will be confined to center ice. Jumps are not permitted during busy public sessions.
- Beginner skaters should skate along the sideboards.
- Skaters should avoid stopping on ice next to sideboards as beginners need to use this area for support.
- No more than two skaters may join hands while skating. Chain skating is not permitted.
- Carrying people or articles on the ice is not allowed.
- Do not sit on, lean over, or leave articles on the sideboards.
- Lock all personal belongings in a locker provided in the rink area. The ice rink is not responsible for lost or stolen items.