MINIATURE GOLF COURSE RULES
- Only paying customers or persons accompanying paying players are permitted on the miniature golf course.
- All players must start on the first hole and progress in order; skipping holes or going back is prohibited.
- Groups are limited to a maximum of 4 players unless group size is adjusted by site staff.
- Strokes are limited to 6 per hole.
- Slower groups must allow faster groups to play through.
- Climbing or sitting on rock structures, trees, light poles, signs, handrails, waterfalls, and other landscape features is prohibited.
- Use only short putting strokes. Full swings are unnecessary and may be dangerous.
- Smoking, food and beverages are prohibited on the course.
- Shoes and shirts must be worn at all times.
- Profanity, abusive language or behavior that adversely affects guest safety and comfort are prohibited.
- In the event of an electrical storm, the miniature golf course must be vacated immediately.
- Conduct that may endanger the welfare of any person is prohibited.