- The RECenter's designated operating hours may vary due to scheduled programs.
- General admission fees entitle the customer to use the following areas when and where they are available: pool, gymnasium, fitness room, locker rooms and indoor courts (indoor courts may require additional fees).
- Food and drinks are allowed only in designated areas.
- Shoes and shirts must be worn at all times outside of the locker rooms and pool area.
- Customers must conduct themselves in an orderly manner.
- No running or disruptive behavior in hallways or in the main floor area.
- While in the RECenter, children under 10 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian (16 years or older) at all times.
- All youth groups must have 1 chaperone for every 8 children. Chaperones must be 16 years or older and must pay to enter fee areas.
- Children 7 years of age and older must use the locker room/restroom of their gender. Family changing rooms available for mixed gender needs.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted on park grounds or in the RECenter without a pre-approved permit in accordance with Virginia state law.
- All RECenter center visitors must enter and leave through the designated public entrance /exit.
- Anyone 5 years of age or older must pay an admission fee, use a pass, or check-in under a contract to enter fee areas.
- No pets are permitted in the building unless enrolled in a pet class.
- Customers may not store personal property at the front desk. Customers are encouraged to leave valuables at home and to secure belongings in the RECenter lockers.
- Only Fairfax County Park Authority staff and personal trainers performing within the scope of their duties may train or instruct clients or customers. No unauthorized personal trainers, instructors, coaches or physical therapists are allowed to use Fairfax County Park Authority facilities to train or instruct clients or customers.
- The actions and conduct of an organized group are the responsibility of the group leader. Misconduct of individuals may result in dismissal of the group.