RECenter/DIVING BOARD RULES
- Only 1 person on the diving board and ladder at a time.
- Each person must wait until the preceding diver has cleared the area before diving.
- Divers must swim directly to the nearest ladder and leave the pool.
- All divers must dive straight off the end of the diving board.
- Only 1 bounce is permitted on the diving board.
- Cartwheels and handstands are prohibited.
- Goggles and flotation devices may not be worn when using the board.
- Running, pushing, causing undue disturbance, or other dangerous conduct is prohibited at all times in the diving board area.