- Only non-marking athletic shoes are permitted. Sandals and street shoes are not allowed.
- Shoes and shirts must be worn at all times.
- Food, drink, gum, and radios are prohibited. Spitting, profanity, dunking and hanging on the basketball rims are prohibited and could result in removal from the facility.
- Disagreements, disputes and arguments not settled in a timely manner (30 seconds) will result in the participants being asked to leave the floor. Disputes must be settled politely without violence or intimidation.
- No person shall engage in conduct infringing upon the rights of other participants.
- No person shall use words or actions that could provoke a violent response from the individual(s) to whom the words or actions are being directed.
- No person shall intimidate or threaten another person.
- No person shall use the gym for any activity other than its intended purposes, unless approved by the manager on duty.
- Games may be curtailed at management's discretion.
- The track and outer area of the gym must be clear for runners and other designated activities, unless approved by the manager on duty (Lee District Park only).
- Basketball games will be limited to 12 minutes or until a team scores 11 baskets, whichever comes first. Teams are responsible for keeping score.
- Winning teams are limited to a maximum of 3 consecutive games.
- Half of the gym will be designated as full court use. The other half of the gym will be designated for half- court games of 3-on-3 or 4-on-4 on the glass backboard. The remaining two side baskets will be reserved for open shooting.
- Gym doors and hallway exits are alarmed. These doors are to be opened only during a building emergency.
- Customers are responsible for the cost of any damages resulting from disorderly conduct or misuse of equipment.
- Rules and regulations will be enforced at all times by the RECenter's gym guards and management staff. Violators of the above rules will be required to leave the park immediately. Repeat violators will be banned from the park.