RECenter/LOCKER ROOM RULES
- Children 7 years of age and older are required to use the locker room/restroom of their gender. A family/accessible dressing room is available to anyone who may need assistance changing. Please limit use to 20 minutes.
- A soap shower is required before entering the pool or spa.
- Food, drinks, glass containers or breakable objects are not permitted in the locker rooms.
- No loitering.
- Do not leave personal belongings on benches or in the changing stalls. Use of lockers is highly recommended.
- The locker room will remain open 15 minutes after posted building hours for showering and dressing.
- Fairfax County Park Authority is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- In order to maintain a safe and sanitary facility, patrons are encouraged to shave at home. If your schedule does not permit this, please be careful and considerate of other users and dispose of razors in the trash container.