- Sauna users must be at least 16 years old.
- Out of courtesy to others and for their own protection, users are required to wear a bathing suit, clothing or towel.
- The sauna is an electrical appliance; therefore do not pour liquid on the rocks or place newspapers, towels or any combustible material on the heater or guard fence.
Guidelines - Sauna:
Temperature: 180 - 200ºF
Humidity: 10 - 15% (dry heat)
Maximum use per sitting: 15 minutes
Maximum use per day: 30 minutes
- Pregnant women should not enter the sauna without prior medical consultation. Use of sauna is not recommended for persons with high blood pressure, cardiovascular disorders or pulmonary diseases.
- Do not use the sauna while under the influence of any type of alcohol, drugs, anticoagulants, antihistamines, vasoconstrictors, vasodilators, stimulants, hypnotics, narcotics or tranquilizers.
- Users who feel faint or dizzy in the sauna should leave the sauna immediately.
- All metal jewelry should be removed prior to entering the sauna.
- To prevent dehydration, drink plenty of fluids before entering and after leaving the sauna.