TENNIS COURT RULES
- No street shoes are allowed on courts. Only tennis shoes may be worn.
- 1 hour time limit for singles; 1 1/2 hour limit for doubles.
- Gates shall be closed at all times.
- All tennis court rules, regulations and courtesies shall be observed.
- Tennis courts are to be used for tennis only. No bicycles, skates, skateboards, in-line skates, hockey or other activities permitted.
- No pets are allowed on courts.
- No private instructions and classes are allowed without written permission from the Fairfax County Park Authority.
- Courts may be reserved for Fairfax County Park Authority programs.
- Sitting, pushing or pulling on tennis nets is prohibited.
- Climbing on, hitting or kicking balls into, or running into fences is prohibited.