- Park trails are open to all forms of non-motorized transportation unless otherwise posted, except for horses, which may only be ridden or driven in designated areas.
- Pedestrians have the right-of-way on trails unless otherwise posted.
- Bicycles, in-line skaters and other "wheeled" travelers must yield to hikers.
- Downhill traffic must yield to uphill traffic.
- Assemblies of more than 25 persons and competitions on trails require the express written permission of the Park Authority.
- Proper control must be maintained at all times. Speed should be restricted to safe levels appropriate for existing trail conditions.
- Faster users should pass on left and announce their intention before passing.
- Trail users must stay on existing designated trails.
- Avoid single-tracks when raining or muddy; traffic on wet trails causes damage.
- Do not disturb vegetation or wildlife.
- Trails and parks close at dark.
- Call 911 in an emergency.