WAKEFIELD SKATE PARK
WARNINGS AND SAFETY INFORMATION
- Directions of the Skate Park staff must be obeyed at all times.
- All participants skate or bike at their own risk.
- Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children less than 6 years are not permitted in the Skate Park, except during activities scheduled for that age group.
- All participants are required to wear a helmet at all times. Participants under the age of 16 are required to wear elbow pads and knee pads.
- Personal music devices are prohibited.
- Drugs, alcohol, and smoking are prohibited in or around the skate park.
- Profanity is prohibited in the Skate Park.
- Food is not allowed in the skating area; drinks in closable, unbreakable containers are permitted in designated areas.
- No littering: deposit trash in provided receptacles.
- Graffiti and stickers are not allowed in the Skate Park.
- Outside obstacles and modifications to the elements are prohibited.
- All participants must enter and exit through designated area.
- No loitering after facility is closed.
- One person per ramp at a time; take turns and leave space between riders.
- Know your limits; do not use ramps or rails beyond your ability level.
- Bicycle pegs are not permitted inside the Skate Park.
- Fairfax County Park Authority is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- Trespassers will be prosecuted.
- Failure to comply with these rules may result in suspension.
Skate at Your Own Risk
There is an inherent risk in the participation in Skate Park activities. Users of the Skate Park, by their participation, accept the risks inherent in such participation of which the ordinary prudent person is or should be aware. Users have a duty to exercise good judgment and act in a responsible manner while using the Skate Park element and obey all oral or written warnings, prior to and during participation.