Frying Pan Introduces Barnyard Birthday Parties
Frying Pan Farm Park's unique amenities and universal popularity have long made the park in Herndon, Va., a desired location for birthday parties. Now, in addition to traditional picnic pavilion and party room rentals, the park offers packages to make party planning easier. Options range from bags of farm-themed party favors to private wagon rides and supervised meet-andgreet sessions with the animals.
Barnyard Birthday Blowout (ages 4 to 12)
- $150. Includes picnic table rental, Barnyard Babies program, and a private wagon ride at a discounted rate.
Barnyard Babies (ages 4 to 12)
- $100. Includes a supervised 30-minute meet and greet with featured farm animals in a private location. (20 guest maximum)
Private Wagon Ride
- $75. An experienced driver educates and intrigues guests on a 20-minute, tractor-drawn wagon ride around the park. (wagon accommodates up to 30 people)
- $3. Bags may include Frying Pan Farm Park postcards, pencils, and old-fashioned candy, and a toy.
- Tickets to ride the antique carousel are $1.75 per person.
Frying Pan Farm Park is a working 1930s-era farm. The park features a blacksmith shop, visitor center, playground, antique carousel, equestrian facilities, nature trail, and a permanent exhibit which interprets the history of dairy farming in Fairfax County.