Rec-PAC Open Hires
The applications will be collected at the following open hires. Interviews will be done at that time.
|March 11||5pm to 8pm||Oakton Elementary School||3000 Chain Bridge Road, Oakton VA 22124|
|May 6||11am to 2:30pm||Fairfax County Park Authority||12055 Government Center Parkway Fairfax, VA 22035|
|May 18||5pm to 8pm||Oakton Elementary School||3000 Chain Bridge Road, Oakton VA 22124|
|June 6||11am to 2:30pm||Fairfax County Park Authority||12055 Government Center Parkway Fairfax, VA 22035|
For Admission to an Open Hire, you MUST bring:
- Photo I.D. (drivers license, passport, school photo ID)
- Voided check (to set-up direct deposit for your paycheck)
- Social security card (your original copy for tax purposes-no exceptions)
Rec-PAC Camp Leaders and Site Directors Earn $10 to $12 per hour
Oversees campers and staff
In charge of day-to-day operations at a Rec-PAC site.
Facilitates daily activities and assists with site program planning.
Works with a group of campers.
On-call to move to sites when walk-in registrations require more staff.
May work at different locations daily or weekly.
Scheduled as needed - when leaders are absent or there is a need for rovers
- Staffing is based on camp registrations; there is no guarantee of weekly hours or location assignments.
- Staff may be moved at any time to fulfill program needs.
- A negative TB test is required by June 28.
- Certifications in first aid and CPR are required and must be valid through August.
- Staff must work all six weeks of the program.