Counselor-in-Training (C.I.T.) Program at RECenters and Parks
This program is for teens, 14 to 17 years, who want to further develop their leadership and communication skills as well as gain valuable experience in planning and instructing activities for young children. Each SELECTED CIT will be assigned to a counselor and a group of children.
- Acceptance into the program is based on an application and an interview.
- A minimum commitment of one week is required.
- Fee is applied if the applicant is selected into the program.
- CIT’s are provided with staff shirts, appropriate training, handbook and upon completion, a certificate of participation.
- This program is held at FCPA facilities each summer from 9am-4pm.