Get Creative! Whether you are a serious budding star or just want to have fun we have something for you.
- All music classes are group instruction. These are not private lessons.
- All instructors have different teaching styles.
- Be sure to wear comfortable clothing. Any clothing requirements will be discussed at the first class meeting.
- For piano classes, each class has a maximum of 8 students. The class will use one piano. During the class time, students will get a turn on the piano with the instructor, will practice on a fingering tape and will do book work. Students should have access to a piano or keyboard for practice. There will be a supply fee payable to the instructor at the first class for teaching aids.
- For guitar, banjo and harmonica lessons, the student must provide their own instrument. There may be a supply fee payable to the instructor at the first class for teaching aids. Unless otherwise specified, all guitar lessons are for the acoustic guitar.
All classes are group lessons designed for the beginning actor. Students are welcome to repeat a class. There may be a supply fee payable to the instructor at the first class for teaching aids or supplies.