Providence RECenter – Facility Rental Rates
ROOM RENTAL INFORMATION
At Providence RECenter, we offer a variety of rooms to choose from for any occasion. Whether you are looking for a small space for a child's birthday party, luncheon, lecture, hosting a business executive meeting, or marketing plans for a wedding reception, Providence offers you an array of floor plans and options with a frugal budget in mind.
Understanding that planning any even can be stressful, we strive to make your bookings as simple as possible. With just a phone call, we can check space availability. You can then confirm you space by signing the rental contract agreement and paying the hourly rate and security deposit. It's that simple!
DOWNLOAD Rental Request & Contract
Payments can be taken in cash, check, or charge with a VISA or MASTERCARD. The security deposit is requested in the form of a credit card number. The credit card will only be charged pending the condition of the room after the rental. We also suggest a room "set up" diagram in order to ensure proper seating and table placement.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us or any of the other managers here at Providence RECenter. We look forward to working with you on your event!
703-698-1351 ext. 207
GENERAL EVENT TIPS & SUGGESTIONS
- We offer refrigeration, (please understand we cannot accept responsibility for lost or stolen items.
- Our staff will set up and break down tables and chairs for your event. Any decorations, table clothes, balloons play equipment (balls, mats, etc.), and use of our stereo are not included. Note: Candles or any flammable materials are not allowed in the RECenter. Absolutely NO alcohol is permitted.
- Time limits for room rentals are a minimum of one hour. After the first hour, rentals can be done in half-hour increments. Rental times must be during public hours of operation to receive the prices listed. Entire center, one level, or single room rentals are available during non-public hours at a higher cost. (see also "After Hours" below. Call rental coordinator for more details).
- Cancellations must be reported to the Rental Coordinator, in writing, one week prior to rental.
- According to research, we have found that the best parties are no more than 2 hours. (2 ½ hours for groups 9 years or older). This way, participants leave at the peak of their fun.
Equipment Fees: The center offers the availability of 20 six foot rectangular tables, 12 round tables (only for use in Club Room 1), 90 cloth chairs, and 50 plastic chairs for rental use. Requests for up to 5 tables and 20 chairs do not require additional fees. Rentals requiring more than 5/20 limit adhere to the following fees:
- $0.75 per chair (any style)
- $2.50 per 6 ft. rectangular or round table
Set-Up Fee: There is a flat rate of $50 for parties of 40 or more ($75 for greater than 100). There is a $100 fee to move existing equipment from the rooms which must be arranged in advance for the rental.
Security Deposit: Security deposit is taken in the form of a valid credit card number. The card will only be charged AFTER the event, pending the condition of the room. Alcohol is not permitted within Providence RECenter.
RENTAL FACILITY LIMITATIONS
Holidays: Providence RECenter does not rent on Holidays or the "eve" of a Holiday (Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve, etc.)
After Hours: Rentals can run as late as 10pm during the week, 9pm on weekends but must be first approved by management. Note: Rentals after closing hours require an additional $35 per hour for staff to remain beyond the regular hours of operation. The cost includes a manager and a custodian. Only the larger rooms are available for rent after hours. The smaller rooms may only be rented in conjunction with a larger room after hours.
Pool Usage: The pool is not open on Saturdays or Sundays before 1:00pm due to the large volume of swimming classes offered. We do not block off the pool for birthday parties so the group can use any open space available. Children may bring pool toys as long as they do not interfere with other swimmers or obstruct the lifeguard's view. We also strongly recommend swimming first and eating afterward!!
New Program Sessions: We do not book rentals for Mon-Fri during the first week of a new class session.