- The maximum number of customers in the spa may not to exceed the site's posted bather load.
- Spa users must be at least 16 years old.
- A soap shower is required before entering the spa. It is also advised that a soap shower be taken after using the spa.
- Persons with skin disease, open wounds, nasal or ear discharge, inflamed eyes, diarrhea or any communicable disease are not allowed in the spa.
Guidelines - Spa:
Maximum use per sitting: 15 minutes
Maximum use per day: 30 minutes
- Observe time limit to avoid nausea, dizziness, fainting and heat stroke.
- Pregnant women and persons suffering from heart disease, diabetes, high or low blood pressure should not enter the spa without prior medical consultation.
- Do not use the whirlpool while under the influence of any type of alcohol, drugs, anticoagulants, antihistamines, vasoconstrictors, vasodilators, stimulants, hypnotics, narcotics or tranquilizers.
- Submerging your head under water is not advised; doing so increases the danger of hyperthermia.
- Enter and exit slowly at designated access areas only.
- Use of the swimming pool immediately after exiting the whirlpool could cause symptoms of nausea or shock.