The Fairfax County Park Authority offers almost 200 outdoor tennis courts, many with practice courts, to provide you with quality tennis facilities close to home. Courts at unstaffed parks are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Tennis court usage is FREE at all sites as a WALK-ON . Lighted facilities are available from the last Saturday in March through the 3rd Sunday in November except for the court lights at Carl Sandburg Middle School, Lee District Park and Wakefield Park, which are on year-round. Park Authority tennis classes have priority. Signage regarding class schedules is posted at the courts.
Tennis Court Reservations
Tennis courts may be reserved for singles, doubles or groups for a nominal fee at the following locations:
- Jefferson District Park 703-573-0443
- Wakefield Park 703-321-7081
- 1-Hour Reservations: $8 per court
- 1 1/2-Hour Reservations: $10 per court
Tennis courts at all other Park Authority locations may be reserved by groups for "long term" use or tournaments for a nominal fee. For information please call 703-324-8516.
- For maintenance concerns only contact FCPA Headquarters at 703-324-8594
- For all other information call 703-324-8701.
Rate: $10 per court, per hour
Court List by Park