If you need your fingerprints taken, you may visit the Police Annex, 10600 Page Avenue, Fairfax, VA 22030, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. You must bring:
- Your own fingerprint cards
Two current forms of identification. One must include a photograph and
your date of birth including but not limited to:
- A valid driver’s license
- A social security card
- Birth certificate
- Military Identification
- Medicare card
- State-issued identification card
- A green card
Is there any cost involved in being fingerprinted?
- A $10 fee is charged for the first set of print cards.
- An additional fee of $5 is charged for each additional set.
- Payment in the form of cash, credit card, money order or check made payable to the County of Fairfax is accepted.