Providence District Board Meeting Updates
Stay informed of Supervisor Smyth's Board of Supervisors meeting activity and other information related to her decisions.
"Board Matters" are often written by the Supervisor to address an issue relevant to Providence District or the County as a whole. Individual statements and directives are made, which are usually directed to the County Executive for further review.
2013 Board Matters
- Food Trucks (January 29 - joint board matter with Chairman Bulova)
- prs (January 29)
- Inova - Child Care Centers (April 29)
- Modified Processing - residential blocks A&E of Arbor Row (June 18)
- Flint Hill Cemetery Association - waiver of application fees (June 18)
- MITRE Building Energy Technology Report (May 14)